On behalf of our client, a leading FinTech company based in Limassol, we are looking for an Office Administrator to join their team. This is an entry-level position, reporting directly to Senior Management. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the office ensuring that all aspects and tasks are carried out efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that the Office facilities are managed and maintained up to the desired standards.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Liaise with 3rd party stakeholders such as vendors for office supplies and equipment maintenance.
- Management of Company and Group assets.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, managing appointments and meetings.
- Maintain office administration related documentation and processes.
- Follow existing processes and procedures for recruitment efforts.
- Handle operational tasks assigned by Senior Management.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- An eye for identifying inefficiencies
- Process driven, rational thinker
- Eager to learn
- Well spoken and written English
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable in handling confidential information
- Company and trust formation and administration in various jurisdictions
- On-going communication and assistance to the day to day client needs i.e. preparation and filing of corporate documents etc.
- Handle statutory files of the companies
- Prepare and execute Agreements, Minutes, Resolutions and Powers of Attorney
- Draft and file all necessary changes with regards to share transfers, allotments, increase and reduction of capital, strike off and liquidations in various jurisdictions
- Prepare and file all necessary documents in relation to change of officers, name, registered office etc. with the Registrar of Companies, etc.
- A University Degree in Business or in related field
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a corporate department
- Experience in Corporate Administration and Banking will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written is a must
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel