We are now looking for a Superstar Office Assistant to join our Larnaca based office and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you are a dynamic, full of energy and outgoing guy then we are looking forward to meeting you.
What will your job look like?
You will assist in different functions and your role will have a diversity in duties of:
- Handle all Maintenance queries/works for the office premises and also corporate flats that are being used by overseas employees.
- Perform monthly routine checks of Office/Flats facilities to diagnose fault and proceed to necessary repairs.
- Ensure that Maintenance Department Database is always up to date.
- Keep the maintenance storehouse and the tools and equipment in good order.
- Address employees’ queries regarding maintenance/repairs issues in timely and responsible manner.
- Assembly of furniture when needed.
Messenger / Driver
- Perform out of office errands like delivery of envelopes, submission of applications to migration department or other business associates as needed.
- Drive guests – employees to/from airport – this might require some out of office hours from time to time, depending on flights schedule.
- Drive employees to governmental or medical centres for the migration medical tests.
- Provide general transportation support to guests while visiting our office.
- Provide general administrative support when needed.
- Assist in the corporate events preparations/set up.
All you need is…
- Clean Drivers Licence
- Good technical – electrical understanding.
- Basic PC skills and MS Office.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Fluent English and Greek.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously.
- Proactive, Organised and Detailed oriented.
- Availability to travel to other locations across Cyprus as needed.
- Availability for on-call work outside working hours.
- Experience in similar roles will be considered an advantage.
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Medical Insurance
Interested applicants can submit their CV at [email protected] quoting reference Office Assistant. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.