Office Manager to join the project team
The Office Manager is responsible for setting up and maintaining the functioning of the project office in Nicosia and support to the implementation of project activities.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure proper functioning of the project office according to project activities.
- Organize meetings related to the project activities, prepare drafts of minutes and ensure overall coordination.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Liaising with project partners and stakeholders.
- Ensure that all project documentation is stored in order.
- Support in ensuring that all aspects of the project are progressing efficiently and effectively.
- Assist in the preparation of project reports.
- Assist with interpretation and translation, whenever required.
- A university degree would be highly advantageous.
- 1+ years of previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Experience in EuropeAid or other donor funded projects is an additional asset.
- Excellent command of the Turkish and English languages, both written and oral.
- Computer literate, MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent organization, administration and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and good inter-personal skills.