Payment Systems Specialist, Limassol
Our client, a global CySEC & FCA licensed Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Payment Systems Specialist.
- Analyze, identify and communicate payment system issues.
- Collaborate with multiple internal departments, external payment providers and stakeholders regarding setup details and also resolve issues.
- Analyze data to maintain balances at PSP’s and recommend settlements.
- Prepare reports/analysis on payment issues and perform regular competitor research and analysis whilst also identifying innovative ideas to improve the customer journey and increase efficiency when it comes to payments processing.
- Complete forms and other documentation to assist with onboarding new payment providers and maintain ongoing relationships.
- Assist the Head of Payment Systems with projects and other activities.
- College or university degree.
- Previous experience in a similar position is a must.
- Previous experience in the industry will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language both written and oral
- Outstanding negotiation & communication skill, strong & enthusiastic personality and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment.
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented.
- Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications.
- Professionalism, work ethic, Self-motivation and a Team player.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Medical Insurance
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Payment Systems Specialist’ on the email’s subject line.