Personal/Business Assistant – Administration – Nicosia – NC919739
As part of a significant and diversified portfolio of assets owned by an international family office, our Client is a modern company dedicated to the sales and distribution of their products in different industrial sectors. For the purposes of supporting the CEO of the Company in Nicosia, GRS are looking to recruit a Personal/Business Assistant. If you love a busy pace and can work flexible working hours in order to provide support and deal with any circumstances that may arise, you’ll receive the opportunity to further develop your skills and advance your career within a highly professional and dynamic environment!
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist in organizing the day-to-day to maximize the use of time
- Conduct research analysis and present findings and recommendations
- Act as a point of contact between executives, employees, partners and family members
- Manage international travel itineraries and complete monthly expense reports
- Uphold the strictest level of confidentiality
- Liaise with partners all over the world with excellent correspondence skills
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel internationally for up to 3 months per year (not consecutive)
- Proactive, can-do attitude
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.