Polish Forex Retention Executive – Forex – Limassol – RP920211P
On behalf of our client, one of the world’s largest financial services companies, GRS are seeking an enthusiastic Polish speaking Forex Retention Executive to join their rapidly expanding Limassol operation. The ideal candidate will be a driven relationship builder, able to utilise strong customer relationship management skill in order to retain clients business. If you speak native or near native Polish, then this opportunity as a Polish speaking Forex Retention Executive would be a great career move in joining a well-established brand.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Interact on a daily basis with a high-end clientele.
- Build and manage a client portfolio.
- Analyze market trends.
- Lead a sales strategy for acquisition of new customers.
- Meet and exceed sales related targets.
- Anticipate regional conflicts and actively work to resolve them.
- Native level Polish and fluent English language skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous sales experience ideally within the Forex sector.
- Candidates who have experience within Forex but have not previously worked in FX sales will also be considered.
- Portfolio management experience would be advantageous.
- Competent knowledge of financial markets
- Be an independent employee but also be able to work well in a team.
- A target-oriented outlook.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman ,email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.