Portfolio Advisory Officer (Real Estate)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established company created to provide a full range of loan and real estate management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and suitably well-qualified Portfolio Advisory Officer (Real Estate) to join their expanding team of professionals in Nicosia.
- Collaborate with the Loan Officers to provide opinion on metrics such as value, liquidity, time to sell.
- Provide an asset monetisation plan to support the formulation of an appropriate workout strategy.
- Liaise with Loan Officers to provide feedback on workout strategy proposals.
- Perform asset inspections (where necessary) and review asset-specific and collateral-related documents.
- Identify real estate property risks and liquidity status.
- Prepare progress and status reports to be presented to Senior Management.
- Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economics or in a related field.
- 3-4 years of professional experience in a Real Estate related organisation.
- RICS and Cyprus Scientific and Technical Chamber (ETEK) Memberships will be considered an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring portfolio performance.
- Ability to work with large datasets.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- The ability to forge trusted working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-orientated and focused upon delivering results.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent in English and Greek language, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.