Our Client is looking for Product Manager (Producer/Game Designer) who will be heading the development of new games that the company has in the pipeline. The successful candidate should have prior experience as a product manager, producer or game designer.
- Transforming ideas into detailed and thought out concepts;
- Planning the initial version of the game and continuous updates;
- Formulation of game rules, setting, gameplay, story etc;
- Working on systems design, economic modeling, complex feature development;
- Analyzing feedback, metrics, available solutions and modify products with eye for retention and monetization;
- Working together with the production teams to help them implement the vision into reality (primarily with a help of project manager);
- Working with analyst team to improve KPI, finding and solving pain points etc;
- Working with the marketing team to make products insanely popular;
- Knowledge sharing with fellow colleagues;
- Having fun doing it.
- Prior experience as a product manager, producer or game designer;
- Great understanding of casual game market;
- Ability to set definite goals and focus on the work results;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Logical thinking, common-sense approach;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Ability to work in a challenging environment;
- Knowledge of App Store and Google Play guidelines;
- Understanding of UI and UX;
- English language proficiency;
- Russian language proficiency;
- Experience in gamedev with a successful projects portfolio is obligatory.
- Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge and drive, the company offers:
- High income and performance bonuses;
- Snacks and drinks, gym in the office building, sea view, beach bar 100 meters from the workplace;
- Attendance of key industry events;
- Medical insurance;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Relocation package to the country with 300 sunny days a year;
- Fast-paced and easy-going environment.