Our Client is an Information Technology and Services Company and is looking to recruit a Product Owner. The successful candidate should have previous working experience as a Product Owner for 3 years or a similar role in product management.
- Lead scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Critical member of a software development Agile team delivering new business functions to our customers
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Incorporating feature requests into product roadmap
- Grooming and prioritizing backlog, iteration planning
- Developing and elaboration of the user stories and defining acceptance criteria
- Scheduling releases and coordinating sprints and set sprint goals
- Identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases
- Roll-out products that deliver our company’s vision
- Write acceptance tests
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyse preferences and requests of end users
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Keep track of industry trends
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 3 years or similar role in product management
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or similar relevant field
- Experience implementing software projects using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Agile certification is preferred, but at a minimum, experience on a singular or multiple Agile projects with at least one where the person was the Product Owner leading their Agile Team
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- English is a must. Knowledge of Russian would be considered an advantage.
Our client is looking for a Product Owner. The successful candidate will participate in the process of developing a product or product component, starting from the stage of collecting requirements from different stakeholders to preparing and sharing the documentation required, designing wireframes and delivering the final draft to the development team to start the production process.
- Performing testing, drafting reports of the testing results and quality assurance, and submitting them to the product manager for review.
- Documenting the completed milestones, developed features, processes and communicate this to the different stakeholders, as required.
- Performing the required research and competition analysis to improve user experience and functionalities of the assigned products and running suitability tests to match our company’s objectives and strategic direction.
- Managing the assigned projects ensuring that the scope, objectives, and deadlines are met.
- Cooperating with the development teams and delivering the required assistance for them to meet all the delivery deadlines.
- Estimating the time required for the projects assigned.
- Accompanying the Product Manager to client meetings in order to understand and assess the clients’ requirements for customisation or development of completely new products.
- Assisting other departments to reach the desired levels of customer satisfaction, as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Programming or any relevant field
- +2 years of experience in product ownership/management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of other languages will be considered an advantage.
- Background in financial markets will be considered as a plus
- Project management skills
- Positive, can-do attitude, self-motivator, cooperative
- Goal-orientated, highly motivated, takes full ownership and lead