Project Manager – IT / Forex – Limassol – HE920249
GRS are working with an international CySEC Licensed Forex Brokers in central Limassol and are looking to recruit Project Manager to work closely with the Head of Technology and the Senior Management team. The successful candidate will have experience working within the Forex market with a working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
Main Duties and Responsibilites
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements.
- Analyse business input and create business requirements and specifications
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle
- Manage risks and issues and take corrective measures.
- Innovative problem-solving skills
- Collaboration with production team to develop technical requirements and functional business specifications
- Plan the overall program and monitor project progress.
- Coordinate the projects and their inter-dependencies.
- Manage and utilize resources across projects.
- Manage stakeholders’ communications.
- Manage the main program documentation such as the program initiation document.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent
- Solid experience with Agile Scrum methodology.
- Capable of identifying flaws in scope and propose solutions.
- Able to translate business stories to technical specifications.
- Experience in Jira or other Project Management systems.
- Experience within the forex, stocks, and financial trading sector is a plus.
- Strong understanding of technology and digitization.
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills
- Previous experience in Program and Project Management, or Management Consulting.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong experience with JIRA and Confluence
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.