Property & Litigation Lawyer – Legal – Limassol – RP920229J
One of the most successful Corporate and Commercial law firms in Cyprus, are working with GRS to recruit a Property & Litigation Lawyer. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ post qualified experience with a focus on Property & Litigation Law. This is an established well known firm that provides legal services for individuals and companies at a national and multinational level. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Property & Litigation Lawyer role.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and preparing various agreements related to the acquisition of immovable property, and other legal documents.
- Handling property purchase and sale transactions, support and attend in closing of transactions.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and preparing tenancy, sub tenancy, license agreements and other agreements.
- Handling client meetings and/or conference calls within scope above.
- Liaising with local authorities, in all districts, such as land registry office, tax department, civil registry & migration department, ministry of interior, ministry of finance, etc.
- Liaising with the Company’s administrators, agents, external lawyers.
- Conduct Court Hearings.
- Supporting and assisting lawyers of the Company on their everyday court appearances and/or preparation of the cases.
- Drafting of letters, pleadings and legal opinions.
- Research of case law and statutes of Cyprus, UK and EU legislation.
- Research and advice on various legal matters.
- Undertake due diligence and prepare relevant reports and advise on matters related to the above and the applicable law and regulations.
- In addition to these duties, the lawyer may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his/her capacity as necessary to meet the Company’s business.
- L.B (Bachelor of Laws) with a minimum grade of 2.1 (upper second) from a British University or equivalent.
- L.M (Master of Laws) or Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) or Legal Practice Course (LPC) will be considered an advantage.
- Qualified Cyprus lawyer (Member of the Cyprus Bar Association).
- Minimum one to three years’ post qualified experience in a similar position, with sufficient exposure in all areas mentioned above.
- Good knowledge of compliance requirements and procedures.
- Strong practical knowledge of CASE LAW, statutes of Cyprus, UK and EU legislation.
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages, both written and spoken, is essential.
- Excellent computer skills (i.e. Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player and a highly motivated person.
- Ability to deliver results and tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Professional and confident.
- Driving license as you might be required to travel between cities.
- Dynamic with pleasant personality.
- Self-motivated and able to cooperate efficiently with co-workers.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman,email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.