Our client is a leading Fintech company focusing on providing cutting-edge liquidity aggregation, order routing and execution, ultra-low-latency connectivity, institutional grade hosting solutions and MT4/MT5 Bridging and White Label solutions. They are looking for a Qualified Senior Accountant to join their Finance Department. The successful candidate should be ACA/ACCA/CPA or Equivalent fully qualified and at least three years of solid Accounting experience as an Internal/External Accountant is Essential.
Qualified Accountant / Senior Accountant
- Reporting directly to the Group CFO.
- Substantial Posting of Accounting Entries related to Assets, Revenue, Expenses, Receipts, and Payments.
- Substantial Bank and Intercompany Monthly Reconciliations.
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of Taxes / Vat / VIES statutory reporting.
- Assisting in the preparation of Management Accounts and Internal Group Financial Reporting.
- Assisting in the preparation of the Consolidated Financial Statements.
- Cooperating with the external auditors for the statutory audit of the group companies.
- Performance of other financial tasks assigned.
- University Degree in Accounting with at least final grade 2:1.
- ACA/ACCA/CPA or Equivalent – Fully Qualified (Preferred).
- At least three years of solid Accounting experience as an Internal/External Accountant is Essential.
- Knowledge of IFRS, Cyprus Tax and VAT is Essential.
- If not Fully Qualified, at least GCE A Level Accounting or Accounting LCCI Third Level (Higher).
- Experience in the use of accounting software.
- Fluency in both Greek and English Languages, verbal and written.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong understanding of Corporate Principles.
- Trustworthy, Accurate, Organised, Proactive and Efficient with Strong Attention to Detail.
- Very Good Prioritising, Problem Solving, Investigative, and Communication skills.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential