Our client is a leading FinTech group of companies. They are looking for a Recruitment Officer to supervise the recruitment process of the group, act as the Company Brand Ambassador and take care of their international team of strong professionals.
- Coordinate management team in order to identify staffing needs and conduct workforce planning.
- Actively participate in and ensure implementation of the attraction, selection and induction process.
- Determine selection criteria and design relevant assessment tools/interview guides for each position and ensure that management is aware and trained to administer them.
- Coordinate with Marketing Department on media plans for recruitment campaigns using different platforms.
- Source potential candidates through various online and offline channels and advise management on hiring.
- Foster a network of long-term strategic partners (recruitment agencies, professional associations, academic institutions, etc.) for recruitment needs.
- Handle all legal and employment procedures for new members of the team.
- Monitor employees’ needs and their mood within the existing working environment and take measures.
- Conduct exit interviews and further arrangements for leaving staff.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Act as a Brand Ambassador of the company
- University Degree in Human Resources Management or other related fields
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in recruitment and selection
- Solid knowledge of social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Computer literacy with very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- People-oriented, multitasking and result-driven.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment