Risk Monitoring Specialist, Limassol
Our client, a Marketing & Advertising Services Provider located in Limassol, is currently looking to hire a Risk Monitoring Specialist.
- Monitoring and ensuring the smooth and correct operation of the company’s systems and trading platforms
- Monitoring the FX, CFDs trading portfolio, ensuring the company is within approved limits, policies and procedures
- Monitoring the company’s exposure
- Providing key parties with daily trading statistics
- Maintaining deal recording and PnL on a daily basis
- Prepare reports for the Management
- Degree in Economics/Finance/Maths or another relevant field
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in an Investment Firm
- A CySEC certification will be considered an advantage
- Working experience with an MT4/MT5 or another relevant software
- Fluency in both English AND Russian (both oral and written)
- Numerical & Analytical skills
- Genuine Interest in the financial markets
- Knowledge of SQL will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work in shifts (morning/afternoon/night)
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Medical Insurance
- Gym membership compensation
- Many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Risk Monitoring Specialist’ on the email’s subject line.