RTO Officer – Forex – Limassol – GK920268
A CySEC regulated Cypriot Investment Firm are currently looking for an RTO Officer to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a company which was established over 10 years ago with their office in easy access to the highway in Limassol. The successful candidate must have prior experience dealing with reception and transmission of orders within Forex.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor various trading systems/client’s activity
- Prepare reports for the department
- Check and follow procedures/ assist in daily operations
- Update and support colleagues from other departments with relevant information
- Solve the client’s problems and help them by providing support via phone/email/chat
- Daily management and monitoring of the Trading Platforms to ensure their smooth operation
- Quote, confirm and transmit client trades in line with company’s policy and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, Economics, Finance or any other relevant field
- At least 1 year of experience in a forex company
- CySEC license for the Reception and Transmission of Orders will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MT4 manager and platform
- Very good numerical and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of risk management
- Flexible to work on a weekly rotating shift is a must (morning/afternoon/night)
- Fluency in English
- 13th Salary
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to George Kimonos, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.