Russian Speaking Account Manager
3CX is looking for an Account Manager to cover our Russian-speaking market. The main responsibility is to prospect for new partners and build relationships with our channel partners. If you’re up for a challenge and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing PBX vendors globally then apply today.
About the 3CX team
3CX’s sales team is a global, multicultural and highly motivated team who take pride in ensuring consistent growth. The team’s key role is developing and maintaining relationships with our 10,000 channel partners worldwide by providing them with the tools to sell and support our 250,000 customers around the globe.
About the Job:
- Identify, research and engage new partnerships.
- Handle day-to-day requests and queries from partners & distributors.
- Onboarding new partners.
- Provide information and guidance with regard to 3CX products.
- Deliver sales web meetings and training, as required, responding to questions and queries as raised to support ongoing partner development.
- Follow up new partner leads.
- Provide monthly reports in the English language.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why are you interested in this role to jobs[at]3cx.com. We only accept applications that are sent to this email address.
State the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, if you fail to do so your application will be disregarded.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Channel sales experience (selling via Distributors and VARs)
- Team player, able to forge strong working relationships across the business.
- Dynamic and forward-thinking with high energy and drive.
- Prepared to be hands-on to achieve a common goal.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within a telephone-based sales role.
- Knowledge and passion for IT, telecommunications and technology.
- Proven track record against sales targets and KPI’s.
- Fluent in Russian, both verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Good presentation skills, confidence to deliver group sales presentations.