Russian Speaking Corporate Administrator – Legal – Nicosia – EO920163
A successful, and highly reputable law firm in Cyprus offering a full range of corporate services and advisement, are working with GRS to recruit an experienced Russian Speaking Corporate Administrator to join their Nicosia based team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ corporate administration experience with fluency in both Russian and English. If you are looking to work with professionals consisting of high tier legal professionals, then we look forward to receiving your CV for the Nicosia based Russian speaking Corporate Administrator role.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Review, drafting and preparation of various corporate documents (agreements, resolutions, POA’s, M&A, Corporate Registers etc.)
- Following and complying with KYC procedures according to the applicable laws, cooperation with the compliance department of the firm.
- Communications with corporate clients and agents in foreign jurisdictions.
- Opening of bank accounts and arranging for payments.
- Any related services with regards to the portfolio of clients that the successful candidate will manage.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Russian and English language. Knowledge of the Greek language will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law, as amended.
- Computer Literate (MS Office applications, word, excel, outlook etc.).
- Fast learner, motivated to expand his/her knowledge, self-motivated.
- Strong personality and managerial skills, responsible, detail-focused, accurate, positive and supportive.
- Comfortable in multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and tight deadlines.