Russian Speaking Junior Trader – Financial Services – Limassol – GK920230
A large Russian group of companies who provide investment advice currently have a great opportunity for a Junior Trader. This is a great opportunity to join a CySEC regulated company established over thirteen years ago who provide brokerage and portfolio management services to their investors. The ideal candidate must speak fluent Russian and hold an educational background in mathematics, finance, or economics.
Main Duties and Responsibilites
- Execute trading strategies
- Monitor and reconcile trading positions consistently throughout the day
- Performing start of day position and activity reconciliations
- Performing post trade analysis on trading strategies
- Prode key parties with daily trading information
- Collecting relevant information and data
- Report to the head of trading
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, business/finance, economics or related field
- Russian language is a must
- Financial experience preferred, but not required
- Strong analytical and and math skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer proficiency, including Excel and other MS office applications
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to George Kimonos, George@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.