Sales Executives, Nicosia & Limassol
Our client, an office equipment supplier, is looking to hire Sales Executives in Nicosia & in Limassol.
- Actively pursues opportunities for selling the company’s products and IT services
- Acts in cooperation with the rest of the Sales Departments in preparing and finalizing customer proposals
- Provides training and demonstration of products and services sold to the end customers.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with the company’s training workshops related to their duties
- Travels to locations of the company or other offices, inland or abroad as required for the performance of the above duties
- Carries out any other assignment that the company will find appropriate with regards to the job
- Submits forecasts and other reports to the Sales Manager on a regular basis as per the company procedures
- Any other task as may be assigned and/or amended
- College or University Degree
- Relevant experience will be highly appreciated
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Fluent in Greek AND English (both oral & written)
- Writes in a clear and concise manner, using appropriate grammar, style and language for the reader
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously
- Creates new and imaginative approaches to work-related issues.
8:00-1:00 2:30-5:30 Monday to Friday
- 13th salary
- Provident fund upon completing the probation period
- Company mobile phone line
- Continuous Training
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Sales Executives’ at the email’s subject line.