Accounts Assistant – Accounting Payroll – Limassol – FY920287
Fairfax Yeaman was established in 2014 and is a GRS Group Company. With head offices in Limassol and servicing both international and local clients island wide Fairfax Yeaman are specialists in their area focusing on four key services including Payroll and Provident Fund Outsourcing, Accounting Services, HR Services and International Contractor Payroll. Due to their continued growth and expanding client portfolio the team are recruiting a new team member to assist in their exceptional delivery to their client base. The successful candidate will be joining a close and trusted team who are and will offer continuous training, they will also be joining the wider GRS Group and have the opportunity to participate in all of their Group company incentives.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Accounts preparation for manager review
- Various bookkeeping duties
- Adding client records onto software
- Preparing VAT/Tax Returns
- Calculating and preparation of client payrolls
- Clerical/Administrative Tasks
- Liaising with clients
- Liaising with relevant authorities to resolve any issues that may occur
- QBE or Part-Qualified Accountant
- Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience in a similar role
- Understanding and experience with Payroll will be a distinct advantage
- Great attention to detail
- Team Player
- Fluency in Greek and English – Spoken and Written
- Trustworthy and loyal character
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Lorraine Piggott-Brown, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.