Senior Accounting Officer
- Monitor, review and coordinate the financial operations of the office and the general accounting function
- Verify the accuracy of data and data processing of accounting and bookkeeping related information
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts on a stand-alone and consolidated basis
- Managing month-end and year-end closing procedures
- Coordinating and providing annual audit information to external auditors
- Preparing and submitting VAT forms
- Assisting with ad hoc projects, reporting and analysis assigned by management
- Accountable for ensuring that policies and procedures are in place
- University degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field
- Previous experience at least 2 years in similar position
- Previous experience in Financial/ Banking/ FX industry will be considered as an advantage
- IT literate (excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools),
- Knowledge of SAP ERP accounting software will be considered as advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both oral and written
- Excellent organisational and management skills and ability to lead a team
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- Ability to prioritise in a fast paced and tight deadline driven environment
If you match the above criteria and you are interested in joining us, please forward your CV to [email protected] . For enquiries, please call us at 25027000.
- An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Benefits package includes, Company’s Group Medical Scheme, Discount Card Scheme, and sponsorship on work related trainings & professional examination.
- In house cafeteria / catering available, at a price for breakfast and lunch.