Senior Auditor – Accounting – Nicosia – EO916535
GRS is looking to recruit a motivated Senior Auditor for a leading firm of accountants and management consultants established in Cyprus for over 30 years, based in Nicosia. The successful candidate should have minimum 3-5 years’ working experience as an Auditor and be fluent in both Greek and English. This is a great opportunity to join an established and forward thinking company. If you are looking to develop your career and have the necessary qualifications for this position, we will be glad to receive your CV today!
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Participate in various stages of audits, analytical reviews, budgeting, planning, working papers, correspondence, financial statement preparation, disclosures and assist in administrative functions as assigned by the superiors
- Assist in the execution and completion of audit engagements in a wide variety of industries and assume responsibility for completing engagements and projects assigned
- Keep Audit Managers up to date with progress throughout the course of the assignment
- Request and review information submitted by clients for completeness and communicate with clients regarding any questions or missing documentation
- Ensure that financial statements, client correspondence and other related documents are prepared in accordance with professional and company standards
- Identify any potential problems or opportunities for improvement in client’s systems, procedures or operations and discuss with superiors
- Support and supervise junior staff
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or other related field
- ACCA/ACA qualified or partly qualified
- Minimum 3-5 year’s previous experience as Auditor is a must
- Fluent in Greek & English, both in oral and written
- Knowledge of accounts production program will be considered an advantage
- Computer Literate
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Elysseos Odesseos at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.