We are looking for a Senior Auditor to help lead the auditing processes in our Audit Department.
The ideal candidate will possess a degree in Accounting and Finance or/and currently be an ACCA or ACA qualified and have 3-5years’ experience within a similar position. We also except you to be reliable, with strong organisational and communication skills, as well as coaching skills.
- BSc in Accounting and Finance or relevant degree;
- ACA/ACCA qualified;
- At least 3-5 years’ experience within an Audit role, preferably with a medium or large size Audit Firm;
- Very good knowledge of the IFRS’s and ISA’s;
- Be fluent in the English and Greek languages;
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of CaseWare;
- Capable of working with a team, manage multiple engagements and work under strict reporting deadlines;
- Have ability to work and perform under pressure;
- Integrity and reliability;
- Have good organisational and communication skills;
- Ambition to have a career as an Auditor and expand your knowledge and experience.
- Planning, execution and successful completion of audits in accordance with ISAs;
- Regular reporting to the Manager about status, progress and completion of audits;
- Support and supervision of more junior members of staff;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with the team and client personnel and meet client and firm deadlines;
- Coach the team on the field and ensure that no over auditing or under auditing is carried out;
- Responsible of the teams work and is aware at any point of time of the progress of the engagement;
- Identify and communicate to the rest of the most efficient testing strategies and ensure documentation principles are followed by all team members;
- Timely inform the manager of any issues arising
- Ensure that all team members complete theirs sections and review points;
- Perform the audit of difficult and high-risk areas as instructed by the team manager and agreed at the planning stage;
- Accountable with the manager of the project management of the engagement (coordination, deadlines, arranging meetings etc.) to final completion.
A very competitive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications, including Provident Fund and 13th Salary will be offered to the fit candidates. We offer a 38-hour week with Flexible working hours and Friday afternoons off.
If you comply with the requirements above and you are able to take a new challenge in your career, please email your CV to Maria Papavasileiou, at the following email address email@example.com quoting the above job reference.