Our client, a company providing services mainly to the Financial markets industry is looking for a Senior Legal Advisor. The successful candidate should have a minimum 2-4 years experience, preferably in the technology and fintech and online sector.
Senior Legal Advisor
- Provide the legal function to support a fast-paced rapidly growing and expanding range of businesses and operations
- Provide practical, business-oriented legal advice, counsel and recommendations on significant issues and assist in the management of the group day to day legal and regulatory activities.
- Draft, review, negotiate and close commercial contracts.
- Monitor and provide guidance on applicable laws and global regulatory compliance that impact the company’s current and potential business
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience, preferably in the technology, fintech, and online sector and/or several years at a large law firm specializing in the technology, fintech and online sector.
- General commercial law experience. Experience in high-tech, online/web platforms, software, IT, Data privacy and GDPR, Fin-tech, banking, PSPs e-money, and similar fields, are a significant plus.
- Ability to draft and close day to day and commercial agreements with minimal support from staff.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively within a complex global network and fast-paced environment.
- Self-driven and highly motivated to contribute to the success of the company and ability to work independently with minimal supervision including management of workload and proactive and creative thinking.
- English at fluent level