Senior Linux Administrator/ DevOps
- International Company
- International Training Opportunities
- Great Benefits
Are you a Linux Administrator or a DevOps Engineer that is searching for a challenging opportunity within a dynamic and intellectually stimulating environment?
Are you interested in the latest technologies?
Are you interested to learn, grow professionally and progress your career?
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Linux Administrator / DevOps Engineer to join an international company in Cyprus. This is an established organization with headquarters in the South Pacific and staff across three continents. The company has started expanding; they have doubled in size the past year and are now housed in a new, five-level, building.
As an IT Systems Administrator, you will be part of an international team. Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be collaborating with DevOps Engineers on-site and from abroad.
This opportunity is an excellent fit for an IT Professional with more than 3 years of experience in a Linux / DevOps environment. This position would also fit well a Senior Linux Administrator that is interested in moving towards DevOps.
Role / opportunity:
- Manage and monitor cloud environments (AWS, Azure)
- Systems Administration
- Contribute to software deployment and monitoring systems
- Contribute to the automation of server provisioning
Skills / experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Linux Administrator
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a DevOps Engineer or experience in a DevOps environment
- Experience with virtualization
- Experience with scripting languages (eg Bash, Python Ruby or other)
- Experience with Containers (Kubernetes or Docker)
Salary / Remuneration:
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Private health insurance + pension
- Food court discounts and free coffee all day
- Great relocation package (if applicable)
For more information, contact Maria Maslari confidentially on +35725030229 or email your CV [email protected]
I specialize in recruiting Infrastructure, Technical Support, IT Administration, and Engineering professionals.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.cy/#jobsearch
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta