Senior Quant Platform Software Engineer, Limassol
Our client, a global CySEC & FCA licensed Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Senior Quant Platform Software Engineer.
The successful candidate will develop and deliver an accurate and reliable Back-Test engine that will help the company’s quantitative researchers to produce accurate and efficient models.
Most of the company’s systems are written in Python but they also use systems in C++, MySQL and InfluxDB.
The ideal candidate will be expected to act as a conduit between applied research and engineering.
- Degree in Computer Science or any other related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in a software developer / engineer role within the industry
- Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented programming language (C++, C# or Python)
- Experience with data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with the full software development life cycle.
- Hands-on experience with FIX messaging-implementing or integrating FIX API’s in a trading capacity.
- Experience in leading a product from concept to prototype and implementation.
- Experience in handling large data streams.
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams.
- MSc or PhD degree in Computer Science or any other related field.
- Experience with big data and statistics.
- Knowledge of numerical programming in Python using libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, SciPy and tools such as Jupyter notebook.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning frameworks such as Keras, TensorFlow or Gradient Boosting.
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Medical Insurance
- And many more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Senior Quant Platform Software Engineer’ on the email’s subject line.