Our client is an award winning investment firm and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. They are an authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). They are looking for a talented Software Developer to join their team.
The candidates will join and work with eBOS team and will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge through continuous training and guidance, to further develop new or existing software systems.
- University Degree or Master Degree in a Computer Science discipline
- Working knowledge of Windows environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Greek and English
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 and above
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 and above (c# language)
- Ability to work with eBOS team
- Developing new or modifying existing software applications, provide support of the Company’s products.
- Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing and installing software solutions
- Provides full analysis and documentation according to the software development life cycle
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Assists in crisis situations through strong collaboration with the whole I.T. function
- Provides technical support to clients via customer support department relating to company’s web applications
- Maintains the content of the company database as part of day to day operations
- Manages internal tickets as requested by senior and lead members of the development team
- Conducts a testing and implementation plan for all new software in line with company policies and procedures
- Conducts an evaluation of new software products and their functionality
- Provides functional and technical specifications for software
- Troubleshoots issue that arise during the day to day operation of the business
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in all aspects of web programming with a particular emphasis on Linux, Tornado, MySQL, PHP and Python development
- Experience in FX, gaming or similar
- 1 – 2 years RDBMS DBA experience as well as in MySQL supporting live and development environments, including MVC, OOP and PDO programming experience
- C++ and good Knowledge of OOP will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in English – extra language would be considered an advantage
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in working with very senior and hands-on technical experts
Benefits: A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance from day one, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.