Spanish Speaking Back Office Assistant – FX – Limassol – RP920158
A direct market access brokerage firm working with both retail and institutional client, are working in partnership with GRS to recruit a Spanish Speaking Back Office Assistant to join their Limassol operation. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years previous Back Office experience, with fluency in both Spanish & English. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Spanish speaking Back Office Assistant role.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Opening client accounts in the company systems upon reviewing the KYC documentation in line with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain the existing clients’ accounts
- Performing client due diligence.
- Processing IB agreements.
- Verifying Corporate accounts.
- Processing IB agreements, updating IBs’ schemes on CRM system and IB commissions handling.
- Deal with customers and service providers in relation to payments issues.
- Monitoring clients’ accounts and ensure validity of documents.
- Updating of CRM and other company systems.
- Assist the Back-Office manager with any necessary tasks.
- A minimum of 1 years previous Back Office experience within the Forex sector.
- Fluent in both Spanish & English.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to perform duties efficiently, accurately and prioritise tasks.
- Working hours are 08:00-17:00 and 10:00-19:00 on rotation.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.