Our client is a company making game-changing STEM educational toys that help young learners become creative thinkers. They are currently looking for a STEM Education Sales Executive to join their team. The successful candidate should have 5+ years of account, partner management, or business development experience in the STEM & Robotics education or retail industry.
STEM Education Sales Executive
- Responsible to manage, handle and maintain customers’ accounts and product portfolio.
- Responsible to develop and grow the business Internationally with initial emphasis in the North American and European markets, for both Retail and Educational products. Retail market will cover mostly toy distributors and retailers while Education market will cover school distributors and sales directly to Public or Private Schools and Ministries of Education.
- Seek and explore new opportunities for additional streams of revenue.
- Constantly assess, communicate and support existing and potential customers to maximize sales revenue
- Establish and manage a network of reps, agents and wholesalers.
- Find, organize and participate in exhibitions and presentations at relevant trade fairs and teacher conferences or other events.
- Establish links with the Academia and key schools that specialize in STEM.
- Develop a network of brand ambassadors, reviewers, beta testers and affiliates.
- Collect and update important customer information and report to headquarters on a weekly basis.
- Conduct market research analysis on competition news and updates of the industry.
- Research, prepare, propose and implement business actions and marketing strategies.
- Experience in selling retail and educational STEM products or services of at least 5 years.
- 5+ years of account, partner management, or business development experience in the STEM & Robotics education or retail industry.
- A University degree relevant to STEM fields will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of English language both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite Package (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Ability to travel, both domestic & internationally.
- Strong negotiating skills and team building skills to ensure results are achieved on time
- Excellent marketing research and product management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisation, planning and time-management skills
- Ability to work remotely and under pressure meeting deadlines
- Ability to pay attention to detailed information