Telecoms & Wireless Researcher – Telecommunications – RP920180
A global leader in designing, developing and operating unique and innovative defence and security solutions are working with GRS to recruit a Telecoms & Wireless Researcher for their Limassol office. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual who wants to work in a company that works with cutting edge technology, and is interested in attracting the best people possible. If you are seeking an exciting challenge where you will be given the support to reach your full potential, then this Telecoms & Wireless Researcher position is an excellent opportunity in Limassol with an attractive benefits package.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Perform security research and analysis on telecom and wireless protocols.
- Hands-on security assessments of wireless protocol and radio implementations.
- Develop prototypes for proof of concepts.
- Compliment current business products with innovative research.
- Monitor trends in WiFi, Cellular and Cybersecurity fields.
- Bsc/Msc in Telecom, Computer Science or in a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in any related field.
- Knowledge and experience with Networking protocols, standards and architecture.
- Knowledge of Wireless, RF Protocols.
- Any practical experience of programming and code reviews would be favourable.
- Knowledge and experience with debuggers and disassemblers would be advantageous.
- Understanding of Mobile OS Internals (Android, iOS) would be favourable.
- Experience with various attack and penetration testing tools would be advantageous.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman ,email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.