Our client is a company making game-changing STEM educational toys that help young learners become creative thinkers. They are currently looking for a Unity3D Developer to join their team. The successful candidate should have 2+ years of professional experience as Unity Programmer.
- Design and build reusable and reliable code.
- Create efficient, optimized code while working with 3rd party libraries and tools.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving some of the existing projects.
- Continuously test, debug, profile, analyze, and optimize code on applicable platforms.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Work together with all members in R&D to define and maintain product requirements throughout the design stage.
- Work in some very interesting projects.
- Debug problems, make builds, and help ship great, successful products!
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or any other relevant field.
- 2+ years of professional experience as Unity Programmer
- Excellent knowledge of Unity3D, including experience with scripting, textures, animation and UI.
- Strong knowledge of C#.
- Experience with mobile development.