Web Developer (PHP), Limassol
Our client, a Maritime Services Provider located in Limassol, is currently looking to hire a Web Developer.
- Development of Web Applications
- Investigate issues by debugging code
- Defining new modules
- Previous experience of at least 1 year, as a Full Stack Developer using PHP
- Excellent Knowledge of MySQL, PHP, HTML, CSS, jQuery.
- Fluent in English & in Greek (oral and written). Any other languages will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of DataTables (plugin) will be considered a big advantage.
- Experience as DBA will be considered a big advantage.
- Competitive Salary based on skills and experience
- Health Insurance
- Complimentary lunch
Working hours: 09:00-18:00
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Web Developer/VV338’ on the email’s subject line.